Monday, September 28, 2015

9-28-15

  Day off? More like 4 hours off.
  So supposedly today was a no school day, a day where I can do all my procrastinated homework because being full IB student doesn't work unless you can procrastinate. (Please do not quote me on that).
  What I got to do instead was wake up at 7:00 and rush out the door to go send the Japanese students that came hosting away (we helped with luggage and waved them goodbye), after 20 minutes, I get to drive home and rest (or in my case, do all my procrastinated homework).
  I'm going to be leaving actually in 5 minutes to go to PSU to get the homework left in my brother's Chinese School class -_-. Thank's for taking some of my precious homework time, bruh.
  When I return, I have to go to a Sparrow meeting at 1, and then a German meeting at 2. I should be done and drive home by 3 only to go to marching band practice at 5. I'm waiting for Mike to stab me with the mallets I'm using because I haven't have time to go and practice on a real set of vibes. Listening to the music while pretending to play the vibe is about as much as I've done to practice.
  Did I mention this week is homecoming week? That means float planning and marching... Maybe teaching Jaymi some Chinese yoyo because our theme is "under the big top (circus)".
  Busy busy.



  I MISS YOU SABRINA!

No comments:

Post a Comment