Thursday, October 22, 2015

Break time!!!

10/22/2015
  Ok. I promised myself I would post today after I haven't been posting in two weeks.
  So what's up with me?
  Well, today and tomorrow are conference days, meaning there's no school. Usually I would be super excited and jumping up and down, due to the fact that a no school day means more rest... But alas, that is not the case.
  I worked on the Halloween room for Sparrow today, and boy was it a paint in the butt. (huehuehue, see the pun?) Anyways, we painted Beauty and the Beast characters because Holly (our Sparrow) likes the movie.
  I've been prepping for SAT lately and I have a pre test tomorrow (not PSAT)... I've been going to the class after school from 3-5:00p.m. only to have to go to marching band afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment