Sunday, February 7, 2016

Can I become Superman now? (Super Genes)

Super Genes: Unlock the Astonishing Power of Your DNA for Optimum Health and Well-Being by Deepak Chopra M.D.Rudolph E. Tanzi Ph.D is a self help book illustrating on how anyone (even you) can change your daily lifestyle but alternating a few things in your genes.

The first part of the book is the explanation on how your genes can affect anybody's daily lives; how your problems (physically) are not because of your habits, but because of your genes. The first part struck to me as interesting (I love genetics stuff), the second part wasn't that well put. It was mostly on how you can change your lifestyle to change your genes. While it is good advice, I didn't believe the advice was good enough to actually pay money for it. I mean, I can find a lot of the "how to change your lifestyle" tips on the internet for free. Overall though, I'll give this book a 3/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment